Sunday, May 24, 2009

THE FIRST DATE

And there she was, waiting for me in hot sun, when I rode towards her on my bike to pick her up. Her pretty face was apprehensive of the stranger-yet-not-a-stranger she was going on a date with! All along the ride to the movie theater, her expressions and questions asked me so many questions - "Are you the same you? Are you the you I have spoken to? Do you look like what you do in the chat camera?"

I tried my best to make her feel comfortable about me, not to impress her but to make her feel that this is how I pan to make her feel all life....

Well, we sat through the entire movie, which got boring and lengthy towards the end, sharing some common views on the actors.

And finally, did she like me? Well, that shall be decided tomorrow!!!

No comments: